Description

A blog where I talk about stuff...Yup. If you're going to take me seriously on what I say, don't.

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Stupid Signs

I decided I would post a bunch of stupid signs.

Anybody else remember what happened in... I don't know, maybe 1936?  Just a thought.


Which road should I taaaake?  Stupid Rebecca Black, there's only one freaking seat!  ........I mean road.  You shouldn't be driving any way, you're only 13!  For those of you who don't know what I'm talking about, here's the video.


Someone should be fired.  Those lyrics are absolutely terrible!  And does anyone else realize that only the back freaking seat is open?!?  I should write her a letter.

Dear Rebecca Black,
          We don't hate you because you're famous, you're famous because we hate you.

 Sincerely,
The people of America

P.S.  We all know the days of the f***ing week.

Plus, she's only 13 or 14!  Her friend shouldn't be driving.  I hope she dies.

Anyway, more stupid signs.


Wow, putting a sign there just to put a sign there, silly government.  Oh, wait, it says something at the bottom.  AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!  They died.


Just think about it for a second... there you go.  Yup, having a perverted mind makes everything funnier.  Of course ADD doesn't hurt.


Ok, if you're gonna be racist, do it right.  Also, please raise your hands if you have heard of any terrorist activities instigated by a Jewish person(s) in the last month.  No?  Didn't think so.


Lol.  I am literally laughing out loud right now.  No comment.  Wait... I just made a comment.  Oh well.


Not a sign, but still, everyone knows a peanout is way bigger than an elephant.

That's all for today, see ya.

It's Sunday, Sunday, Sunday, Su... SHUT THE F*** UP!






No comments:

Post a Comment