Description

A blog where I talk about stuff...Yup. If you're going to take me seriously on what I say, don't.

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

My Idol is Now My Follower

OMG!  Evil Toast is following me!  And he is going to give me a shout-out in his next post!  This is the happiest day of my life!  The only thing that could make it better would be to have Black Ops!  But sadly, I don't.  I am almost positive my mom already bought it for me for X-Mas.  I would be willing to eat an eraser if I would receive that game before Christmas! (Well, I already have eaten an eraser before, except it was just for no reason whatsoever, but thats an entirely different story) My friends have been raving about it and rubbing it in my face! Except for two friends whose names will rename unmentioned, all of them are completely addicted to this game.  I can't wait to get it so I can bathe in Nazi Zombie Blood! (In the game, that is, trust me, doing it in real life can really give you some bad BO.  BO standing for body odor here, not Black Ops, although it can stand for Black Ops, wow, ur probably wondering when this parenthetical will end, sorry, its the ADHD/ADD kicking in)  I'm also gonna go around stealing little 7 year olds' CoD points! (Hey, its an M Rated game, they shouldn't even be playing, but I'm not going to bore you with another long parenthetical, sorry to disappoint) Well, thats all that really matters to me right...What was I saying, oh well. BYE!

1 comment: