Description

A blog where I talk about stuff...Yup. If you're going to take me seriously on what I say, don't.

Monday, March 14, 2011

My 15th Birthday!

Today was my birthday!  Yay! Small Pockets! 
NO!  It is NOT a happy birthday.  Do you know what it means when you have a birthday?  It means you are one year closer to dying!(credit given to ThatGuy132)  Plus, as if that weren't enough, I had reoccuring cases of loose stools!  I had a sad birthday!  There is NO SUCH THING as a HAPPY Birthday!  Unfortunately noone else thinks like this because I cannot find one single video on youtube by searching sad birthday.  Apparently it is not mytube.

4 comments:

  1. Hey I told you you have a year less to live. And you made a post about it. I could sue for that. I think.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are right, i did steal that idea, its part of my plan for world domination

    ReplyDelete
  3. and the entire post is not about that, it says other stuff too, but i shall give credit where it is due

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy (or not) Birthday! The only reason why a random like me is commenting is because: I share my birthday with you! Woop woop

    ReplyDelete