Description

A blog where I talk about stuff...Yup. If you're going to take me seriously on what I say, don't.

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

I'm Anemic

Soooo... I found out today that I'm anemic.  Yup, that's why I'm so tired all the time.  That's why I always sleep in class.   bnhg gvhsk dbbn, dvvb  Sorry, a little tired right now.  I wonder why?  So I have to take Iron supplements twice a day.  I am one messed up child.  I have ADD and ADHD, which, left alone, would mean I would have loads of energy.  I have now discovered that I am slightly anemic, which is why I am either bouncing off the walls, or can't keep my eyes open.  How out of whack can one person be?  OHH!  I get to launch my homemade bottle rocket either tomorrow or Tuesday for school!  AWESOME!  Mine is gonna go so high, it's gonna give Houston a problem.  I'm gonna put a little army dude in it with a parachute, and he's gonna come down and threaten to kill my teacher if he doesn't give me a good grade.  Soooo... I need to find an official Small Pockets outro.  Ah yeah, SP FTW.

1 comment:

  1. Don't be too hard on yourself:) Great luck with the rocket too! I'm also anemic. Make sure you take those iron supplements half way through a meal, they might give you a sore stomach otherwise. Keep up your awesome blog:)

    ReplyDelete