Description

A blog where I talk about stuff...Yup. If you're going to take me seriously on what I say, don't.

Friday, December 10, 2010

School is Fun

I know you're a little confused by the title of this post.  You're thinking, "How could someone with ADHD/ADD like school?"  Here's how.  1) I go to school with one of the funniest kids on the planet, Evil Toast (due to copyright laws I am not allowed to divulge his true name but here's a clue: he's Ukranian).  2) At my school we get a day off pretty much every week (but I'm really pissed off right now because we have two full weeks of school without any interruptions! Do you know how hard it is for a kid with ADHD/ADD to endure that?!?!?!?!?!?!?)  3) I'm smart. 4) What am I talking about? Ok, so I have a free bell right now because all the religion teachers are off today and I am typing up a new post at the same time that Evil Toast is!  [Insert a bunch of random crap that everyone will laugh at here].  {More random crap}.  (Even more random than before).  |If you are still reading this you are freaking crazy, or you have no life|.  ~Let's hope you're insane, I can't have a bunch of no lives following me.~  Ok this post officially sucks (no really, you can even ask the RSBMLC [random stuff blog major league committee] I asked them to rate it).  Justin Bieber is gay.  Edward Cullen is a pedophile.  The girl in the Twilight movies is emo.  I think my tractor's sexy.  There are many Lesbians that look like Justin Bieber.  There was a like about it on facebook a while back.  If it's on facebook it must be true.  Be sure to check out Evil Toast at http://teletubbiespandasandothersuchnonsense.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment